Monday 8 March 2010

Stained Glass Student Apology

In November I posted that I was starting a new stained glass course at Backwell School.  I am ashamed to say that I haven't managed to get one photo of their work uploaded onto this blog, despite taking loads!
Therefore, I hereby apologise unreservedly to all my students who may have visited this blog in the hope of seeing their work only to have their hopes dashed. 

Today I rectify that mistake! here is a 'smorgasbord' of their work and considering that all of them did not know how to cut glass when they started, I think they have improved enormously in 12 weeks.  Well done to you all and I hope to see some of you on the mosaic course in April.

The Backwell Group hard at work...


Grinding the glass prior to foiling

Foiling ready for soldering


Soldering the first side


Judy's Sunset Panel

Tulip Panel by Liz

Lighthouse by Jackie

Bird suncatchers by Mary

All these photos are from the first course, second course photos to follow at a later date....

No comments:

Post a Comment