Monday 8 March 2010

Chepstow Bead Fair

At the end of January I spent the day at the Chepstow bead fair drooling over all the lovely beads and findings!  It was the first time I had been to such a fair as previously I had only been to some of the Rock'n'Gem shows at the Bath and West showground. 

I thought it was easy to find and was surprised at the amount of stalls there.  Although they had done their best with the signposting it was a shame that the fossils/rocks were in a different area to the bead section.  We didn't even realise until we had walked the length of the first hall.  This meant that we had to come all the way back out to go around to the other section.  Despite this, I bought some good priced silver plated chain for my jewellery classes and spent far more than I should have!  Here are a few pics from the day...

Buying chain

I'm in the middle!



No comments:

Post a Comment