Saturday 10 April 2010

Food, Glorious Food!

Like most people I do enjoy good food, whether cooking it, eating it or reading about it.  However I have finally realised that I also like looking at pictures of it too!  No, I'm not some weirdo that goes around taking photos of food (well, not yet anyway...)  I just love looking at photos of food that other people have taken as I find the colours and layouts so inspirational. 

This blog is my favourite: http://cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/  It has been featured in the 'Times Online 50 world's food blogs' and I just love it.  I spend most of my time drooling over the wonderful photography and often overlook the recipes themselves!  I keep promising myself that one day I will sit down, print a recipe and actually cook something, or then again there's always more torch time.  Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment