Sunday 24 November 2013

The Christmas Collection, Ilminster

Wispy aqua earrings
Each year, Ilminster Arts Centre puts together a wonderful Christmas Collection of goodies from artists and craftspeople in the South West. This year I was thrilled to be invited to take part and have been busy in my studio making pieces for the last month or so.  
Yesterday I popped down to the centre to drop off my work and had a sneak preview of some of the lovely work that will be on show.  I didn't stay long as the wonderful volunteers were busy beavering away trying to set everything up ready for the opening.  I shall pop back there next week to see the end result and take a few photos (and maybe have a lovely coffee or two...)

The exhibition runs from Monday 25th November until Saturday 21st December and there are some fabulous pieces of work on display.  I do hope some of you can find the time in your busy Christmas schedule to support local makers and maybe purchase a handmade crafted Christmas present or two?




No comments:

Post a Comment