Thursday 7 November 2013

Facebook Page


After thinking long and hard I have finally decided to set up a business Facebook page. I must admit that although I do use Facebook personally I'm not the most proficient of users so it took some time for me to finally come around to it.  Social media seems such a large and scary place for those of us who are not digital natives and I consider myself pretty PC savvy!!  Bear with me if I seem a little behind, I may need some hand holding in places...

So, what does this mean for the good old blog?  I can see this becoming used more for longer posts about what I'm up to, where I've been and what I'm interested in - a little flavour of my inspiration and muse shall we say:) whilst Facebook will be a little shorter and with photos of my latest work for sale. At least until I ever get my website or Etsy shop up and running. (Yes, I know that I should have done it ages ago but what the heck, life's too short to spend it all at a computer!)

The grand unveiling will be..... (drum role please)


 

Friday 15th November!!!!!

See you there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment