Wednesday 10 August 2011

Little did I know.....

What I was letting myself in for when I signed up for the Somerset Art Weeks:) 

I am frantically trying to make enough stock so that - 
a) I can design a lovely display that people will enjoy looking at 
b) Have enough work to sell!
c) Create a display that complements the other artists and venue

As I am only managing about two days a week at the torch this is proving rather difficult and I must say I am stressing a little! I have just started making up my beads into some jewellery and next week I hope to spend a day photographing what I have so far.

I have now ordered some new business cards and my website just needs to have my new banner uploaded and some items put into the shop.  Subject to outside influences, I plan to have these completed by the end of the month. 

Here's a taster of some beads I will be bringing to the our Kilver Court venue


No comments:

Post a Comment