Friday 15 October 2010

On Film!

It's not everyday that you get filmed whilst teaching but this was the case when I arrived for my first class at the Healthy Living Centre on Wednesday. Ok, so I had been told about it the previous week but hey, I'm a busy working Mum I can't remember everything! (well, that's my excuse anyway).


The DVD is being made to record the work that the Positive Wellbeing Project has completed over the last couple of years - A fantastic project that I am proud to have been part of.

So, back to the filming..... well, apart from having a new group of very nervous students I think it went really well. I managed not to trip over the camera, didn't talk gobble-dee-gook and I was even interviewed at the end alongside one of the students. Not bad for a first session.

No comments:

Post a Comment