Wednesday 10 March 2010

New and Improved Header

At last I finally managed to sort out some photos of my work that I am happy with and have turned them into a new header for my blog.  It's not perfect and no doubt I will change it at some point but at least it's all my own work.

Interestingly, I put the photos together for a postcard design for a business network meeting that I went to last week, it wasn't until I uploaded them here that I realised the colours match perfectly.  Spooky or what?!!

It always amazes me how long everything takes, take the photo, download it, mess about with it in photoshop, GIMP, Photocket, Flickr etc, save it, and then upload it to your web or blog.  I thought being able to manipulate your own photos was supposed to make things faster. Hah! We may have control of our own images but at what cost to our time and sanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment