Monday 2 November 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Where does the time go? I've just noticed that it's been nearly two months since I last updated this page. Eeek! So why so long I hear you ask? Well as the headline says, I've been pretty flat out and just haven't had the time to sit down and put fingers to the keyboard.


Top 10 events of the last 2 months:

  1. At my lampworking torch making LOTS of glass beads
  2. Making chain maille jewellery to go with my beads
  3. Planning and organising two jewellery parties
  4. Teaching card making to my groups in Weston super Mare
  5. Preparing to teach my stained glass course
  6. Going on a one day basket making course
  7. Helping out Cheddar Vale Lions with their Annual Fireworks display (this Saturday!)
  8. Visiting friends and family in Essex
  9. Planning my second blog to promote my handmade beads
  10. Joining the Emerging Artists group at www.somersetartworks.org.uk and meeting some new people!
Photos to follow and news of a fundraising event that I will be attending with my beads and jewellery at the end of November. Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment